Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Living for something bigger!

"If you haven't discovered something that is worth dying for, you haven't found anything worth living for." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

As a believer & follower of Christ there are two things that I want to be committed to. Two things that grab my attention and heart like nothing else.
'Listen' and 'Go!'
When I listen, I am in tune with God! I hear the cry of God in my life speaking to me and calling out to me. Through hearing, when I hear God, everything should change. Nothing should be the same in my life. He's leading me somewhere, directing my life a certain way.
Therefore my response should be to 'GO!'
When i go, my faith and life is in action, there is movement and I am being challenged. I know there is risk when I go and am being called by God but that's what I choose to live for. Through challenges and risk I plan on growing spiritually and becoming stronger in my faith.
I choose to live for God and am willing to die for Him!
My tomorrow will not be like today; movement and passion will drive me for God desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart