Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Where all 'MY' ladies at?"

This weekend at church i get the privilege of doing announcements in big service. Which i totally don't mind because I love to do those kinds of things. I go up there and try to have fun with the audience and bring excitement to what is being said. If I'm not stoked about it, why should they?
So last night, Halloween night was my first opportunity and I brought the excitement and energy!
This morning though, no complaints about it, just about 4 people teasing me (in a good way) about what i said.
There was two announcements in a row specifically for women, so going into those I just said loudly and with tons of energy, "Where all 'MY ladies at!"
Yeah, didn't really mean to say "MY Ladies" but that's how it came out. People are laughing and teasing, must be ok!
I'm sure the ladies don't mind either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart