Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Are you sure you know what you want?

For the last month or so I've been teasing Janae & her friend about our 'Boxer' that supposedly lives in our back yard. Janae's friend always asks me about our 'boxer' and how it's doing. I think I joke about it because i really want one as a pet.
So yesterday Janea and I went into the backyard to clean up and the first thing she asked me was about our 'Boxer.' She wondered where it went and if it was coming back?
On our way home from the beach she was sitting in the back seat and kept saying "I want a Boxer." "I want a boxer, can i get a boxer?" Amy asked if she knew what a boxer was? Janae quickly responded "YES!" So i asked her, "What is a boxer?" "I don't know!" Janae answered.
After we laughed, I started thinking about it; how often do i really do the same thing? How many times are there things I think i want but really have no clue what it is or why I want it?
In life, going through our every day routine, looking at the various requests we make or things we want; do we really know what it is we want? Are we sure what the requirements are once we have what we wanted or had to have?
What is that 'Boxer' in your life you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart