Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picture Frames

As i was studying, i leaned back in my chair & noticed pictures of my girls; my sweet baby girls and instantly I was covered in smiles. As I looked at them and remembered where I took those certain pictures, memories raced through my head. Since they were memories of my girls, great memories flooded my mind but then a question popped into my thinking;
'What kind of memories with my relationship with God make me smile like that?'
OUCH!
Can i easily lean back & think of my relationship with my creator & smile like i did looking at my girls? Can God look at our memories together & smile at what we've done together?

Although this is quite challenging, makes me really examine my relationship and strive more to create those fun, loving experiences with God.

Be Challenged!

1 comment:

  1. I love how something so simple as looking at a picture can make our minds reach deep into taught to chase after God. Come to think of it, it's not our minds but our hearts that causes that. Yours is in the right place brotha! Keep making God smile.

    Mikey B

    ReplyDelete

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart