Sunday, October 25, 2009

How much is too much?

So Saturday I worked a shift @ Pac Sun in the mall. I was pretty much greeter & sales person all morningn which placed me in the front of the store the whole time.
Well I noticed this girl working the 'Stand' right outside our store. Dude, she had her face all up in the mirror at her stand checking herself out, doing make-up, checking & adding more make-up. Seriously, she did that for about 20 minutes. Finally she pulled away BUT apparently she wasn't ready.
Two stands over was for your hair, SO she made that trip and played with her hair for another 10 minutes. GEESH!
When is enough, enough? How much is too much?
So I guess customers didn't really matter until she was completly ready. I just hope she was satisfied how she looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart