Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Postage Stamp

"Consider the postage stamp; it's usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there."

Various 'Goals' in my life have been on my mind all morning, my personal challenge is that my goals and visions for my life, family & ministry would be like a postage stamp! I would write them out, present to people to keep me accountable & possibly partner with me to reach them and lastly stick to the plan until we achieve each one.
It's so easy to get distracted and move towards another idea or goal, but nothing will ever take place or nothing will ever be achieved if i continue to be distracted like that.
Let us all stick to our plans until we arrive to our desired destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart