Thursday, November 5, 2009

In the arms of a Loved One

The last couple nights Janae my 3yr. old has been coming into our bed about 5, 6ish in the morning. She's obviously not feeling good and I think her coughing wakes her up, so she crusies into our room and bed.
Usually that puts me on the very edge of the bed, half on, half hanging off to give her and the wife room to sleep. Think for a second, how does it make you feel when someone you love puts their arm around you and holds you? A loved one, no matter where you are embraces you and doesn't let you go! Wonderful right?
I felt that excitement, joy & love this morning when she came into our bed. Someone who's not very huggie and snuggles that often rolled over grabbed me and held me in her arms. As she held me she said, "You can fall alseep now daddy."
Inside i melted and smiled as the both of us wandered off to sleep!

What a feeling to be in the arms of a loved one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart