Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Confession...

I must make an honest confession, after reading an article in "Rolling Stone" I am challenged, moved and insoired to take my calling, life & love for others to the next level.
I really admire and look up to Jamie Tworkowski and what he's doing. He is the heart and passion behind "To Write Love On Her Arms," and really hearing how he interacts and treats people reminds me of what we are called to do.
He is a man loved by thousands of people and yet when he is in the public, at concerts or a booth, he takes the time to interact, observe and give people the proper attention when they are talking to him. He notices the simple, little things when talking to people, never rushed and always smiles.

I believe that's what we're all called to do... "Love Others!" Through our smiles and positive attitudes, we bring a message, a hope that people need. Knowing what Jamie is doing reminds me that we can all do the same thing and have the same kind of impact.

Let us be people that others are drawn to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven

Haven
Pure in Heart